Winter Boots for Tai Chi and Qi Gong students or masters. Solid flexible sole and long lasting material.
- Robust cotton surface and natural cotton padding keeps your feet warm during cold winter days
- Traditional Old Beijing design shoe, designed for all martial arts exercises
- Made with a 1000 layer hand-stitched cloth sole. Suitable for everyday training and competition.
- Light color sole is suitable for hall trainings.
Old craftmanship technique
The sole is non-slip and soft
The bottom is made of high-quality thousand-layer bottom, which is strong and firm with skilled craftsmanship.
The insole is made of high-grade cotton, which has the advantages of deodorization, non-slip, sweat-absorbing and breathable.
The shoe last conforms to the principle of ergonomic design, which is closer to the shape of the foot, does not take off the heel, does not push the toes, etc.
- Solid shoe construction
- Optimized for quick and flexible movements
Perfect combination with the traditional taoist socks.
Sizes available from 37 to 46 shoe size.
Available Colors: Black/ White Padding, Black/ Brown Padding
⇒ ATTENTION: The mentioned shoe sizes are Chinese sizes. If you have no experience in wearing shoes from China, we recommend to submit your feet length from toe to heel as shown in the picture below: