The martial arts staff is used in many cultures and has different names. In Japan it´s called Bo Staff, bong (Korean), pang (Cantonese), bang (Mandarin). The Bo is used to block, thrust, and strike an opponent and thanks to it´s simplicity is effective against most other forms of martial arts weapons. Bō are typically long weapons around 1.8 m (71 in).
We introduce you this training weapon in a 2- or 3-sectional variations.
- Total length: Choose between several lengths in centimeters
- Weight. About 0.6 kg
- Tupes diameter 2.5-2.8 cm
- Material: Chicken Wing Wood, Stainless Steel Screw
- Solid construction, thick tupes
- The 3 sections make traveling very easy
- Bag included